Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 12, 2009

THESIS STATEMENT AND THE LIKES...

The first class with Mr Omid Akbari was scary as it dumped me with the gravity of what is expected out of my position paper and of course, the research paper. It took me back to my semester at Institut Perguruan Temenggong Ibrahim, where I studied Expository Writing where I became sicken at the mention of thesis statement and supporting details. Now, the nightmare haunts me back….

I started to realize that thesis statement could make or break your whole paper. A thesis statement should be simple, yet at the same time it should sum up the whole paper. Hmm, sounds puzzling enough?

I just hope lady luck and lady-good-idea-for-a-thesis-statement is on my side this time around, as I look for topic to write for my position paper and research paper.

No comments: