Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 25, 2009

BRAIN FREEZE

It has been 2 days since I came back home for the Chinese New Year holiday. So far, I have fun at home (like always) but my mind is still boggled with writing a thesis statement and finding 5 supporting details for my position paper. I don’t even know what stories, let alone what genre of literary texts that I want to do yet.

I really want to get the most out of those 30 percent allocated for the position paper. But God help me, I still could not figure out what story to do. Should I write about a poem? If I write about a poem, would there be enough points to talk about to fill in 3 to 4 pages? Or maybe I should write about a short story? How about a novel? Would it be hard to find those 5 supporting details for my thesis statement?

Hmm, I am going to bed now (that’s what I do when I have brain freeze), hoping that when I wake up tomorrow some angel of brilliant thesis statement maker would drop by in my dream and lend me a hand (or perhaps a thesis statement…)

No comments: