Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 26, 2009

ORAL PRESENTATION

Last Wednesday, we had to submit our position paper and do an oral presentation of the position paper. I prepared my power pint presentation the week before, in case Mr Omid wanted to do the oral presentation sooner than expected. It was a simple power point slides, I think, even though I took the effort to make it more interesting by inserting pictures relevant to my position paper which is on The Necklace by Guy De Maupassant. Mr Omid asked us to voluntarily presented our oral presentation, so the first that presented was Jessie. After that, Wadhiha, Jowie, Amanda, Jasmit and finally it was my turn. I knew the class was not listening as everybody was busy minding their own business but I continued with my presentation anyway. Sadly, after I have presented, I received not so encouraging comments from Mr Omid. He said that I have to work on my voice projection and also my interaction with the audience. I was totally bummed throughout the day. Nevertheless, I did my best and hopefully in the future, I will improve my oral presentation.

No comments: