Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UNRETURNABLE DRAFTS

I have been sending my draft to my supervisor. As of now, I already sent 4 drafts, including the full final draft which includes Introduction, Author’s Biography, Synopsis, Analysis, and finally Implication in Education/Teaching. I don’t know whether she will read it. She hasn’t returned those previous 3 drafts that I’ve sent to her; I don’t know if she knows where she put it anyway. If I were to wait for her, I would not be able to finish my research paper in a million years. However, if I proceed without getting her feedback of where I should improve and what I should change, my research paper could be on the wrong track. But being wise (I do so hopefully think), I proceeded without waiting for her to return back my drafts which I have sent for almost a month ago. A smart or a deadly move? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments: